Monday, 4 October 2021 12:30 PM
Please Attend: All Aboard Minnesota - All Aboard Wisconsin Joint Meeting and FREE Dome Car Reception!
Join All Aboard Minnesota and All Aboard Wisconsin on Monday Oct 4 for a joint fall meeting and FREE Dome Car Reception. All details provided below
Location: Duluth Union Depot, Duluth Minnesota - Home of the North Shore Scenic Railroad - 506 W. Michigan St. Duluth, MN 55802
Time - Registration begins at 12:00 Noon, Program begins at 12:30, ends at 2:30pm in the Depot Room, located on the 4th floor. Masks are required to attend the meeting.
Program will consist of:
1. An update from the Northern Lights Alliance on the progress of passenger rail service to Duluth
2. All Aboard Minnesota will give an update on the progress of the 2nd passenger train between the Twin Cities and Chicago, "The Twin Cities Hiawatha", along with all of our accomplishments this year to make that happen, and what the future holds for passenger rail advocates and more routes in Minnesota
3. All Aboard Wisconsin's membership meeting along with an update from Arun Roa from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation regarding the 2nd train
NOTE - For those not able to attend in person, a meeting conference call bridge is provided:
Phone Number for Duluth Meeting:
Event Time: Mon. Oct 4th 12:30 pm (CT) Duluth
Call-in number: 1-605-475-5900
Conference Code: 7401561#
FREE Dome Car Reception! Members and friends of All Aboard Minnesota are invited to join All Aboard Wisconsin for a free Dome Car reception at the Duluth Union Depot after the meeting. All Aboard Wisconsin is providing the reception on a dome car provided by the North Shore Scenic Railway. Light food and beverages will be available. Please see below for the reception registration details and COVID protocols. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting and on the dome car!
Reception Registration and Covid protocols:
PLEASE MAKE A RESERVATION FOR THE DOME CAR RECEPTION:
If you plan to attend, please call, text or email
Nona Hill at 608-354-6425
Please leave your name, phone number and email.
NOTE: AAW is requiring all RECEPTION participants to be vaccinated.
NO EXCEPTIONS-this is a private party where social distancing would be difficult, full vaccination is a MUST.
BRING YOUR VACCINATION CARD OR HAVE A CLEAR, LEGIBLE PHOTO OF IT ON YOUR SMARTPHONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
- Joint AAMN - AAWI Meeting - Online registration is for the meeting only
- Joint AAMN - AAWI Meeting - Online registration is for the meeting only - Suggested Donation