2017 Annual Member Meeting
October 21, 2017
The fall “all-member” meeting of All Aboard Minnesota will be held
on Saturday, November 18, 2017. YOU are invited!
Find out about all the exciting initiatives happening around passenger rail in Minnesota! We need you to make it all happen! See below for details.
The meeting will be held at Christ the King Lutheran Church, located on 8600 Freemont Ave, South in Bloomington, MN. Go in the main entrance on the south side of the church, walk straight back and down the hall on the left to the lounge. There will be signs to direct you.
For directions to the church, please click on this link: http://www.ctkb.org/contact-us/
- Doors will open at 9:00am Refreshments will be provided.
- The meeting will begin at 9:30am
- Will conclude at 12:00noon. A light lunch will be provided.
We have an exciting agenda planned including:
- Outreach plans for 2018 - we are going to get legislators phones to ring, learn how!
- Dan Krom - Director MnDot State Rail passenger office - Update
- Alice Hausman - MN House Rep and DFL lead for the Transportation Finance Committee - update on funding for passenger rail and the 2018 legislative outlook
- Anne Buckvold - community organizer in the St. Cloud area - what works for our cause
- Working committees - we need your help - learn how you can get involved according to your interest!
We will break into the following committees to organize and move our cause forward
(there will be opportunities to participate in numerous areas for those who might be interested). A board member will describe what we need for each committee and ask for your input as we move these committees into 2018:
Members are asked to RSVP in advance Reservations will be accepted up until
Thursday November 16. Please rsvp your reservation to AAMN at:
We are excited to see you. Together, we can expand passenger rail for Minnesota and the upper mid-west!